The Resource "A most unholy trade" : being letters on the drama, by Henry James
- "A most unholy trade" : being letters on the drama, by Henry James
- Title remainder
- being letters on the drama
- Statement of responsibility
- by Henry James
- "The four letters here printed for the first time are part of Henry James's informal correspondence with William Heinemann, the publisher ... They concern themselves with James's impressions of Ibsen's 'Little Eyolf' and contain some general remarks on the drama."--Note
- "Of this, the first book printed by the Scarab press, one hundred copies are for sale at Dunster house, 26 Holyoke street & Mt. Auburn, Cambridge, Massachusetts. The frontispiece was engraved on wood by Waldo Murray of Cambridge, after a drawing by John S. Sargent inscribed to his friend Henry James and published in the Yellow book, 1894. The cover was designed by Waldo Murray and also cut by him on linoleum."
- Carrier category
- Carrier category code
- Carrier MARC source
- Content category
- Content type code
- Content type MARC source
- 16 cm
- 17 pages,  leaf of plates
- Media category
- Media MARC source
- Media type code
- Howard Gotlieb Archival Research Center's Manning copy has Elizabeth Bowen's autograph presentation to Mary.
- Other physical details
- System control number
ContextContext of "A most unholy trade" : being letters on the drama, by Henry James
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance "A most unholy trade" : being letters on the drama, by Henry James
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.bu.edu/resource/rJysTqQKt0I/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.bu.edu/resource/rJysTqQKt0I/">"A most unholy trade" : being letters on the drama, by Henry James</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.bu.edu/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.bu.edu/">Boston University Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Boston University Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.